Recipes Cafe Mocha
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup strong brewed with espresso Macchiato Nero or Forte
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles, for garnish
- MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- MICROWAVE chocolate sundae syrup in microwave-safe coffee cup on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in coffee.
- ADD milk. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with additional chocolate sundae syrup. Garnish with sprinkles. Serve immediately.